Thursday, May 2, 2019

#0205

Saya belajar sesuatu hari ni.
Everything happens for a reason.

So did everything in the past.
Though they hurt a lot and they change almost everything about us;
the way we write
the way we interact with other people
the way we see things
they even make us stop drinking our favorite drink
and stop liking our favorite color,
walaupun perkara tu ubah kita sampai kita jadi like a whole different  person,
still, they happened for a reason.

The thing is, bila kita rasa sakit,
kita cenderung untuk mengelak instead of facing it.

And that my dear,
only slows our healing process.
And believe me,
a slow healing wound is so not cool.

However, take your time.
Take all the time you need.
Be afraid.
Be terrified.
Be sad.
Be broken.
Be helpless.
Be in every feelings you want to dive in.

But after that,
dive up again.
Pain don't last just like that.
Pain last when we embrace it.
So, be in pain and face it anyway.

When we embrace the pain and it becomes part of us.
It's no longer something that want to sneak in and be accepted.
And that is when the pain will instantly stop.

I deal with the dagger in my chest today.
And once I take is as a part of me,
I don't see a dagger anymore.
I see me and my past,
shaking hands and exchange smiles;
for everything happens for a reason.

The soul who searching for her soul,
Nurul.

No comments:

Post a Comment