Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Farewell, 2019.

I'm thinking not to write any resolution for this year. I might have some but I will let things go with  the flow.

I'm here writing to accept some bad things happened last year.
Maybe I was heartbroken.
Maybe I failed someone's expectation towards me.
Tried my best to no avail.
Lost someone.
Made some bad decisions.
Said things I didn't mean.
Some weren't within my control.
Some things I can learn from.
Well...that's okay.

I'm accepting them.
It means I can move on and begin new year with a new slate.
I don't want to carry this weight with me into this year and blame myself forever for mistakes everyone makes.
I don't deserve this.
I'm only human.
I will focus more on good things that happen because they're easy to overlook.
I think I did better than I think.
Met new people and overcame few challenges.
And I think I'm of myself.

Farewell, 2019.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete