Tuesday, December 31, 2019

#311219

When you invite a person into your mind, you allow them some reigns over your emotions.
I kind of... dislike that.
Because if you invite the wrong person, whether you want to or not, you will be hurt.
When you get close to someone, there bound to be fights, and I'm not fan of that.

I keep asking myself, how can I be sure that the person I let in won't hurt me?

And I realized something.
I don't.
It's a gamble we all have to take, initially.
I can't know unless I try.
But if I close myself off out of fear, then I'll never find what I need either.
If I am truly happy with just my own company, that's also fine.
But am I?

So, am I ready to take the step of re-opening myself up to another person?
and see if he's worth the risks?

No comments:

Post a Comment