Wednesday, February 6, 2019

#1159


Kalau kau boleh pilih, kau akan pilih yang mana?
Warna ke hitam putih?
Kalau tak diberi peluang untuk pilih, akur sajalah. Senyum.

I changed my direction slightly opposite. Macam-macam reaksi aku dapat. Ada yang tumpang gembira, ada yang sebaliknya. Well, I don't blame them for not being with me along the hundred days back. Yet, they complained, when they misunderstood the actual concept; dengan letak dosa atas hukum manusia. The definition of me still depends on your assumptions.

Dan bertanya pasal benda yang paling aku menyesal pernah aku buat? Open up to people.
You opened up too much to people and people still being judgemental. F that shit.

And I'm learning again.
Be good to your God, be good to your parents.
That's all.
Others don't matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment