Friday, September 6, 2019

Things we can see only when we slow down

There are absolutely countless of things that we can see, appreciate, and be grateful for, only when we slow down.

Hidup ni tak pernah berhenti,
just like time
it never stops.

But so does our heart
and desires
and exprectations
and hopes

And maybe that's why we always wonder,
"why am I not yet blessed?"
Sedangkan banyak sekali kurniaan Tuhan yang telah kita nikmati,
but we failed to see them.

Maybe we should just take a little time to ponder
how today has been a blessing
from the moment we open our eyes this morning
up till this very moment.
I'm sure there's a lot of them.
For starter, we being alive is one thing.

Regardless how nonsensical thing is at this moment,
there are always something to be thankful for.
Why am I so sure of that?
Sebab Allah Maha Baik.
Maha Memberi.
Amal kita banyak sekali lompongnya.
Ibadah kita apatah lagi.
Tapi kurniaanNya selalu sempurna.

And suddenly I'm thinking and question myself
have I been grateful for today?
Dah masuk jam ke 21 ni
tinggal lagi 3 jam nak masuk hari baru.
Have I sincerely say
"Alhamdulilah for what He blessed me with today?"

and it occurs to me
I haven't.
:(

How sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment